Yet Another Reason To Set Up A Social Security Account

April 8, 2015

Replacement Tax Forms!

If you didn’t receive or misplaced your SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, you can now use your online my Social Security account to get an instant replacement for tax purposes.

You just need to go to and log in to your account. Once you log in, select the “Replacement Documents” tab. If you don’t remember your user name and password, we can help you. Just visit the link, select Sign In, and then select whether you forgot your user name, password, or both. After you answer questions to verify your identity, you will be all set.

Even if you don’t currently receive monthly benefits, or you receive benefits and don’t need a replacement SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, I strongly recommend signing up for an account so that you can avail yourselves of the mervices available with your my Social Security account at

If you need assistance with a Social Security Disability claim, call the office at 1-904-981-9812.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: